- DPF Filters
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- Standard Replacement Exhaust
- Catalytic Converters
- Universal Mufflers/Hotdogs
- Exhaust Accessories
- All Exhaust Products
Welcome to Perform-Ex Auto, your one-stop shop for high-quality Holden Parts! If you own a Holden vehicle and are looking for high-quality replacement parts, you've come to the correct spot. Our large inventory of aftermarket Holden components is designed to meet your every need, making it easier than ever to maintain and improve the performance of your car. We have Holden spare parts to suit the Holden Commodore, Holden Rodeo, Holden Colorado, Holden Berlina, Holden Barina, Holden Astra and Early Holden Models (including EH, EJ, EK, FB, FC, FE, FJ, FX, HD, HG, HJ, HK, HQ, HR, HT, HX, HZ, WB) as well as many more Holden models.
- Aftermarket Holden Parts: Our extensive inventory of parts has been carefully handpicked to satisfy the specific needs of Holden owners. Whether you're looking for exhaust components, suspension components, or any other crucial item, we've got you covered. You can rely on the quality and longevity of our Holden parts.
- Online Shopping Made Simple: At Perform-Ex Auto, we understand the value of ease. Our online platform allows you to explore and buy Holden parts from the convenience of your own home. Say goodbye to the stress of going to real stores; with just a few clicks, you can select the parts you need and have them delivered right to your door.
- Quality Assurance: Quality is at the heart of what we provide. All of our Holden replacement parts are supplied by reliable suppliers and are of the highest quality. When you purchase our replacement parts, you are investing in components that will ensure optimal performance, lifespan, and peace of mind.
- Precision Fit and Compatibility: We understand the importance of having a flawless fit for your Holden car. Our replacement components are precisely developed to meet the exact specifications of your vehicle, assuring a perfect fit and smooth compatibility. Enjoy a simple installation process and the knowledge that your Holden will be back on the road in no time.
- Expert Support: Making the best decision for your Holden is simple with our specialised team of automotive professionals. Please contact us if you have any queries or need assistance. We're here to give outstanding customer service and assure your complete satisfaction throughout your buying experience.
Improve the performance and longevity of your Holden with Perform-Ex Auto's superior collection of parts. Enjoy the ease of online shopping while relying on quality components that give great performance. Explore our assortment today and embark on an adventure to improve your driving experience. With Perform-Ex Auto, you can drive with power, precision, and enthusiasm!
Holden was founded in 1856 by James Alexander Holden as J.A. Holden & Co, a saddlery manufacturer in Adelaide, South Australia. In 1908 the company, renamed as Holden & Frost Ltd, moved into the automotive business and specialised in minor repairs to car upholstery. From 1914, Holden & Frost started to re-body, mount, paint & trim bodies from cars produced by F T Hack and Co onto older chassis. The company then began to manufacture motorcycle sidecar bodies and after the 1917 wartime trade restrictions, the company started full-scale production of vehicle body shells.
In late 1917 Henry James Holden (HJ Holden), the eldest son of J.A. Holden, founded a new company called Holden's Motor Body Builders Ltd (HMBB) specialising in car bodies and by 1923 were producing 12,000 units per year. HMBB was purchased by General Motors in 1931 and merged into General Motors (Australia) Pty Ltd to form General Motors-Holden which gave General Motors an Australian identity, inherited from Holden.
Holden continued to pursue their goal of manufacturing an Australian car. The result being "The Holden" which was launched in 1948. The name of the model was chosen in honour of Sir Edward Holden, the grandson of J.A. Holden and the company's first chairman.
Holden dominated the Australian car market during the 1950s. In the 1960s, Holden's locally produced large six-cylinder and eight-cylinder vehicles remained Australia's top-selling cars, despite the arrival of serious competitors (Ford Falcon, Chrysler Valiant, and other Japanese made cars). In 1978, Holden's most popular car up to that point, the Holden Commodore, was introduced as the VB. The 1980s were a challenging time for the Australian automotive industry as a whole and for Holden. Throughout the 1990s the company changed, increasing its Australian market share from 21% in 1991 to over 28% in 1999 and during 1998, General Motors-Holden's Ltd name was shortened to "Holden Ltd". In the 2000s, Holden's market surge from the 1990s reversed with Holden's market share dropping from over 27% in 2000 to 15% in 2006 and during March 2003, Holden lost the number one sales position in Australia to Toyota.
On 10th December 2013 General Motors announced that Holden would cease manufacturing operations in Australia by the end of 2017 and in 2020 General Motors exited the Australian market and confirmed that the Holden brand would be retired and cease to exist by 2021.